Thursday, September 16, 2010

art show and bike tour!

I just sent out the press release for my art show at The Garage in October. Yay! I still have a lot fo work to do, but I am getting pretty excited! Letterpress prints! Screenprints! Paintings! A little shack with a green roof!















The show is called "Cheer On"
There will be lots of new work focusing on people trying to figure out how to live in the world and with the earth in the face of human-made environmental destruction. The paintings, prints and sculptural pieces in the show take inspiration from geometric quilts, canning food, and the difficult summer growing season we have had this year.

The Garage
250 1st St. N (btwn Market St. and Jefferson St. across from Lee Park)
Opening Reception Friday October 1, 5-8 pm
There will be food, friends, and art!
Music to follow, beginning at 8:30 pm

If you can't make the opening, but can make it some other time during the month, send me an email!

ALSO! I designed the poster for Charlottesville's 1st annual Community Garden Bike Tour! It's going to be so much fun! Tell yr friends and join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment