Friday, January 21, 2011

new york! philly! back to work!

I just got back from a little trip up north, which was too short and also just right. I brought some work up for a group show in New York. My first time showing in the city! Jason organized the show and I think it is going to be great! I will post pictures when I get them. 













web flier!












letterpressed handbills!

New York was lovely, despite the nasty weather. I am still singing and dancing to some rye rye jams and thinking about the awesome food I ate while I was there. I also saw this nice graffiti (thanks to Becca for the picture) where someone had written the word "whore" and someone finished it up into "whoreticulture" which seemed like a pretty funny way of handling the situation.






















On the way back, I stopped off in Philly to see THIS PRETTY LADY and THIS LITTLE MAN. She is hard at work on some awesome stuff for her February art show at the Garage. We had a great time and I even got featured on her friend's street style blog. Hah!

Look out for some new paintings soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment