Sunday, July 8, 2012

best month ever!


















I am sitting in an airport waiting for a ride (thanks Andrew!) to Penland School of Crafts in North Carolina. Andrew and I are both taking a woodworking class there that involves chainsaws. I am so excited. A few hours ago, I was helping strike our last Less Miserable show in Philadelphia. The past month has been completely amazing and transformative. Pooping in buckets! Singing everyday! Skinny dipping! Living in the woods! Making a musical! Going on my first tour! Seeing old friends and making new ones! All good things.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am working with ACRE to feature (on my site) artists going to Wisconsin this summer. I am having a hard time finding you email. Can you send me you email? lynnette @make-space.net - http://make-space.net

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete